Basic Business and Entrepreneurship Knowledge for Athletes with Disability
Hi everyone and welcome to the “Basic Business and Entrepreneurship Knowledge for Athletes with Disability” This training program is created within the Erasmus+ project “Dual-Track Careers for Para-Athletes” and co-funded by the Europe Union. The aim of this training program is to help talented and elite athletes with disability with their transition to the workplace and to teach them all the basics of the Business and Entrepreneurship world.
There are 6 modules in this training program:
- Thinking like a business: Looking for Market Gaps, and Moving from Ideas to Action.
- Why write a Business Plan, how should it be structured, and what Should it Cover?
- Investor Typologies – Angels, Venture Capital Investors.
- Marketing and Advertising in the 21st Century, Competing for Eyeballs on internet.
- Are you temperamentally suited to being self-employed and under pressure in a start-up?
- Understanding the Power of Data and Analytics for the Entrepreneur.
At the end of each module there is a quiz with nine questions. If you answer at least 5 questions in each quiz you will automatically receive a certificate of participation in your email. At the end you can see the “Resources and legal framework for Entrepreneurs with disability” section, the “Country-by Country guide to setting up your own company” and the “case studies” section where you can find useful tools and ideas to create your own company.
We hope you will find this training program useful and that it will help you with your future plans. Please do not hesitate to leave your comments or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
No Reviews found for this course.